Use the following player link to register for the upcoming tryouts for the selection of players to participate on our two Ohio teams competing at the National Tournament. This event will take place in Baltimore, Md on May 29th & 30th at Cedar Lane Regional Park. Please see below for the criteria for player eligibility to participate.
Should players or coaches have questions regarding the info below, please
PLAYER TRYOUT LINK
PLAYER SELECTION PROCESS:
The US Lacrosse National Tournament is a tournament that is for high school players or high school club team varsity & junior varsity level players in grades 9-11, that are affiliated with a high school and playing in the high school spring season. Players wishing to play in the US Lacrosse National Tournament must be US Lacrosse members and a member of a high school varsity, junior varsity, or affiliated club team.
Additionally, new for this year,
1) If you are fielding more than one team for your region, no committed players are to be rostered below Team 1 from any area.
2) Does not apply.
3) US Lacrosse Events and Games department will send out announcement for tryouts for all areas, utilizing database of HS coaches, DE&I newsletter, regional staff, and social media to broaden awareness of the opportunity.
4) Nominations will not be required to try out for any area.
5) We will continue to audit proposed rosters and reserve the right to cap the number of players from any one school or club on a roster.
If a player has no high school affiliated team to play for in her area and only has the option of playing for an independent club team, that player may apply for a waiver to try-out for their regional team, so long as they meet the criteria. Email Liz Piper at
for the waiver; waivers must be submitted a minimum of (1) week prior to your tryout.
1. All players attending tryouts must be US Lacrosse members through June 1, 2021 and in grades 9-11. No exceptions.
2. All players trying out must pre-register online. There are no walk-ups. A deadline for pre-registration is to be set by the SR Chair and communicated to US Lacrosse to publicize online.
3. The SR Chair should share tryout information with area High School Head Coaches to communicate to their players how to register to try out for the tournament team(s).
4. All players pay a tryout fee to offset expenses for team tryouts.
5. Each player selected to a team will also pay a “tournament player fee.”