Players and Parents,
KEVO Fall League starts this Saturday. Below you will find league and safety information. Schedules and rosters are found under each of the respective TEAM tabs on the horizontal bar of our website.
NOTE: Please use the RSVP feature to indicate your attendance to all the KEVO games. We have kept roster numbers low, so you can get the maximum amount of playing time. If you have a conflict, then you must find a substitute followed by contacting coach Jim.
Message from KEVO admin for players, parents and coaches.
We are all set for the indoor girls high school league starting this Saturday at CSN. The schedule, team contact list and waivers are attached. Also see other material at bottom of this email. Please provide payment and return waivers this week, on Sat or Sun. Needless to say, we need to be incredibly diligent and safe by adhering to Covid-19 protocols. Attached and below are the protocols Cincy Lacrosse and CSN will adhere to. As it relates to coaches/admin/parents (fans) and players, here are some things you can do on top of our extensive Covid protocols to keep things safe.
- Wear a Face Mask - Should be worn in the building by coaches, administrators, fans/parents etc.
- Minimize Fan Attendance - Since this is high school, and really a prep league for the upcoming season, not a tournament where a champion is named, the number of "fans" should be minimal. We all love to see our children play, we understand that, but if you could tell parents to perhaps be selective, and attend a game here and there, limit the number of family members they bring along etc, we'll be able to ensure the CSN facility has primarily players and "a fan now and again", thus reducing the body count in the building. This is not a mandate, simply a suggestion we'd like you to share with the players to share with the parents/their fan club.
- Entrance/Exit - Teams playing on Field #1 should enter through the CSN front door, teams playing on Field #2, through the backdoor. See picture below.
- Player Self Awareness - Players should be well aware of their water bottles (no sharing), and surroundings. social distancing while in the bench area.
- Maintain Social Distancing when chatting with friends/others.
We look forward to conducting a safe and fun league!
Thx, Russell and Toddv